This simple yet striking wooden garden gate features timeless timber styling combined with a modern metal infill bar top section. Perfect for securing pathways and pedestrian access points, the Shrewsbury design is great value for money when compared to wrought iron.
- Simple lines for a timeless appeal.
- Combines the charm and character of timber with the starker look metal infill bars.
- UK manufactured using PEFC certified Scandinavian Redwood.
- 70mm x 70mm mortise and tenon jointed frames.
- 95mm x 14mm tongue and groove infill boards.
- Supplied in a smooth timber finish ready for painting or staining.
- RIGHT hand hanging (as viewed from the front face).
- Hinges and fittings are sold separately.
Select the width you require via the drop down menu above. Please remember the dimensions stated are the physical size of the gate. We have made no allowances for the hinges and latch.
Select from the following options if you require wooden posts.
If you need help selecting the correct size to suit your requirements please read our easy to understand wooden gate measuring guide.