Strong and secure, the Cherbourne tall wooden side gate will prove the perfect addition to any garden design or architectural style of property. With a low curved head and rigid tongue and groove boards, the gate represents great value for money.
- Subtle bow top for increased aesthetics.
- Mortise and tenon jointed frames coupled with diagonal bracing on the back face.
- Vertical tongue and groove infill boards ensure a timeless appearance.
- Hand made in the UK by skilled craftsmen.
- Finished in a smooth planed timber.
- RIGHT hand hanging (as viewed from the front face).
- Hinges and fittings are available to buy separately.
Select the width you require using the drop down menu above. Please remember the dimensions stated are the physical size of the gate. We have made no allowances for the hinges and latch.
Select from the following options if you require wooden posts.
If you need help selecting the correct size to suit your requirements please read our easy to understand wooden gate measuring guide.