Constructed with a heavy duty mortise and tenon jointed framework, the Kent wooden side gate will prove a real asset to your home. Adding security and privacy, the simple style ensures the gate will be suited to any outdoor setting with ease.
- Heavy duty framework to ensure strength and stability
- Mortise and tenon jointed framework coupled with diagonal bracing on the back face
- Vertical tongue and groove infill boards ensure a timeless appearance and increase privacy and security
- Manufactured by hand in the UK
- Finished in a smooth planed timber
- RIGHT hand hanging (as viewed from the front face)
- Hinges and fittings are sold separately
Select the width you require using the drop down menu above. Please remember the dimensions stated are the physical size of the gate. We have made no allowances for the hinges and latch.
Select from the following options if you require wooden posts.
If you need help selecting the correct size to suit your requirements please read our easy to understand wooden gate measuring guide.