Abbey Wrought Iron Style Metal Railings will provide enhanced visual appeal to any home or garden area thanks to its ornate decorative panels. Ideal for numerous locations including boundary walls, raised patios or other similar areas of your property, the Abbey railing design is manufactured using quality solid steel components and benefits from a zinc plated and black powder coated paint finish and includes the fitting brackets as standard.
Abbey Metal Garden Railings Specification
- Suitable for a range of modern architecture.
- Aesthetically pleasing appearance increases kerb appeal.
- Constructed from high grade solid steel to ensure strength and durability
- Manufactured from 25mm x 6mm frames, 10mm and 6mm infill bars
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black.
- Supplied with mounting brackets.
Width: The “fits opening” dimension is the actual size of the opening required between existing pillars or posts. The space required for the fitting brackets has already been accounted for within this measurement therefore no further allowances should be made.
Height: The “physical height” does not allow for any clearance. At the bottom of the railing When installing the item, we recommend leaving a gap of 50mm between the underside of the frame and the top of the wall.
For installations without any existing support structure the use of bolt down metal posts will be required. If these items are required, it is essential the space taken up by the posts are accounted for.
- 1 x railing and 2 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 1930mm.
- 2 x railings and 3 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 3810mm.
- 3 x panels and 4 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 5690mm.
For further assistance please read our measuring guide. If you need a made to measure size or would like help and advice prior to ordering, please contact us for support.
Please contact us if you require metal posts for use with the Abbey railings as there are numerous options available depending upon your specific requirements.