Abbey Wrought Iron Style Metal Fence Panels are a great option for any homeowner looking to make a bold statement to the boundary of their property. Manufactured in a modern style, the metal fencing features 3 distinct decorative elements to each panel for an eye-catching appearance whilst the solid metal infill bars and frames provide strength and rigidity. Ideal for a range of applications, the Abbey design is supplied in a low maintenance zinc plated black powder coated paint finish as standard to help provide protection against rust and corrosion whilst the surface mounted fixing brackets are ideal for mounting to existing masonry structures or metal and timber posts.
Abbey Metal Fencing Specification
- Visually appealing design
- Suitable for a variety of applications
- Constructed from 25mm x 6mm solid metal frames and 10mm infill bars
- 6mm decorative infill bars
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black.
- Supplied with fitting brackets
- Fits Opening: 1830mm (6ft)
- Physical Height: 815mm (32”)
Width: Our “fits opening” dimension is the actual gap size that the fencing will fit into including the space required for the fixing brackets. This means the gap you will need between existing pillars, posts or other support structure needs to be 1830mm.
Height: The “physical height” dimension makes no allowance for ground clearance. For best results we recommend 50mm clearance between the finished floor level and the underside of the frame.
Please note, if no suitable support structure is available and several panels are required, you will need to factor in the space required for metal posts.
- 1 x fence panel and 2 x 50mm posts will require 1930mm overall space.
- 2 x fence panels and 3 x 50mm posts will need a total overall space of 3810mm.
- 3 x fencing panels and 4 x 50mm posts will require 5690mm overall space.
If you need help working out the number of items required for your installation please refer to the measuring guide. Alternatively where the addition of a made to measure size is required contact us for assistance.
Metal Fence Posts
If a number of fence panels are needed then metal posts will be required to join them together.