The Manor Arched Wrought Iron Style Metal Garden Railings feature a distinct curved top and ball top finials making them ideal for a variety of residential applications where improved aesthetic appeal combined with added privacy and security will prove beneficial to the property owner. Manufactured from solid steel components including 25mm x 10mm flat bar frames and 12mm diameter round infill bars, these timeless railings come as standard with the benefit of zinc plated and black powder coated paint finish for added protection against rust and corrosion. For ease of installation, each railing includes 4 x mounting brackets suitable for attaching direct to brickwork, timber, or metal posts.
Manor Arched Metal Railings Specification
- Suitable for a variety of locations
- Manufactured from solid steel components
- 25mm x 10mm flat bar frames and 12mm infill bars
- Fitted with ball top finials
- Low maintenance zinc-plated and black powder coated paint finish
- Included fitting brackets
- 625mm to the top of the highest finial reducing to 455mm at the lowest finial
Width: The “fits opening” dimension shown is the gap size you will need between existing support structure (such as brick pillars or posts). Included in this measurement is the space required for the mounting brackets. Please do not make any other calculations as this will lead to installation issues.
Height: The “physical height” is the actual height of the railing. It does not include any allowances for ground clearance. When installing the railings, we recommend leaving a 50mm (2”) gap between the bottom of the railing and the top of the wall.
When installing the railings to a wall without existing pillars, you will need to order metal posts to provide support. In these instances, make sure you factor in the space taken up by the posts.
- 1 x railing and 2 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 1930mm.
- 2 x railings and 3 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 3810mm.
- 3 x panels and 4 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 5690mm.
For further guidance in relation to ordering sizes, please read our easy-to-understand measuring guide. If a made to measure size is required, feel free to contact us for a quote.
If you need to purchase metal posts, please choose from the options detailed below: