Manor Wrought Iron Style Metal Railings are manufactured from solid steel components to ensure strength and rigidity making them exceptional value for money. Featuring a 25mm x 10mm flat bar framework and 12mm round infill bars, these simple yet effective railings are finished off with the addition of timeless ball top finials for a subtle yet effective overall appearance. Suitable for boundary walls, raised patios, terraces or other similar locations, the Manor metal railing design is supplied with the fixing brackets included as standard and benefits from a low maintenance and long-lasting zinc plated and black powder coated paint finish which is design to help protect against rust and corrosion.
Manor Metal Garden Railings Specification
- Manufactured from 25mm x 10mm frames and 12mm infill bars.
- Fitted with ball top finials.
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black.
- Suitable for a range of residential locations.
- Includes fitting brackets.
- Suitable for fixing to brick, timber or metal posts.
Width: The “fits opening” size is the gap you will need between pre-existing pillars or posts. Within the dimension we have already factored in the space needed for the mounting brackets therefore you should not make any further calculations as this will lead to installation issues.
Height: The “physical height” shown does not include any space required for ground clearance. For the best results, we recommend having 50mm (2”) between the underside of the railings and the top of the wall.
Where no brick pillars are present or you need to connect a number of panels together to form a single run, the addition of bolt down metal posts will be required. If these items are required, it is essential the space taken up by the posts is allowed for.
- 1 x railing and 2 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 1930mm.
- 2 x railings and 3 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 3810mm.
- 3 x panels and 4 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 5690mm.
For more advice relating to ordering sizes please read the measuring guide. Alternatively, if you need a quote for a made to measure size or have a question to ask, please contact us for assistance.
Please contact us if you require metal posts for use with the Manor railings as there are numerous options available depending upon your specific requirements.