Manor Wrought Iron Style Metal Fencing is our best-selling design thanks to the simple appearance which allows it to blend with virtually any type of UK architecture. Manufactured from solid steel components, each fence panel features a 25mm x 10mm flat bar framework, 12mm round metal infill bars and is finished off with ball top finials. Available in a choice of 3ft and 4ft heights, the Manor design will make a splendid statement to any boundary and is an effective means of keeping trespassers out and children and pets within the bounds of the property. Supplied as standard with the benefit of a rust and corrosion resistant zinc plated and black powder coated paint finish and includes the fitting brackets for easy installation to a variety of pre-existing structures such as brickwork, metal post of wooden fencing.
Manor Ball Top Metal Fencing Specification
- Simple yet effective style
- A choice of height options
- Suitable for a variety of home and garden settings
- Constructed from 25mm x 10mm solid metal frames and 12mm infill bars
- Fitted with ball top finials
- Zinc plated and powder coated black.
- Supplied with fitting brackets.
- Fits Opening: 1830mm (6ft)
- Physical Height: 914mm (36”) or 1220mm (48”)
Width: The “fits opening” dimension is the gap size required to fit each panel. This measurement includes the space required for the fixing brackets. This means the opening between pillars, posts or other existing support structure needs to be 1830mm.
Height: The “physical height” shown above does not include any allowance for ground clearance. When installing the item, we recommend allowing 50mm from the finished floor level to the underside of the metal frame.
When no existing support structure is available and numerous metal fencing panels are required, you will need to install metal posts to join each section together. You will therefore need to make an allowance for the space needed for these items.
- 1 x panel and 2 x 50mm posts will need a total space of 1930mm.
- 2 x panels and 3 x 50mm posts will need a total space of 3810mm.
- 3 x panels and 4 x 50mm posts will need a total space of 5690mm.
Read the measuring guide if you need more help information or for made to measure sizes, please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with a quote.
Metal Fence Posts
If you require metal posts please select from the below options.