The Saxon Arched Wrought Iron Style Metal Railings are suitable for many locations around the home and garden and are an excellent choice for any property owner looking for additional privacy and security to the boundary of their home. Manufactured in a traditional wrought iron style using high grade steel materials, the railings feature an arched top rail, 25mm x 10mm frames and 12mm infill bars. For an enhanced and imposing appearance, the top of each infill bar is fitted with fleur de lys finials. Supplied in a rust and corrosion resistant zinc plated and black powder paint finish, the railings also come with the fixing brackets included.
Saxon Arched Metal Garden Railings Specification
- Traditional wrought iron styling creates a timeless appearance
- Adds privacy and security to any outdoor location.
- Aesthetically pleasing profile provides a great design focal point.
- Fitted with fleur de lys finials.
- Manufactured from 25mm x 10mm frames and 12mm infill bars.
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black.
- Includes mounting brackets.
Width: The “fits opening” size shown in the description above is the actual space you will need to have between existing pillars or posts. Within this measurement we have already included the space needed for the mounting brackets.
Height: The “physical height” is the total height of the railing. No allowance for ground clearance has been made. When installing the product, a 50mm (2”) gap should be left between the bottom of the frame and the top of the wall.
If you are installing railings on top of a wall without existing brick pillars in place, you will need to add bolt down metal posts. When adding these items, make sure you factor in the additional space required.
- 1 x railing and 2 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 1930mm.
- 2 x railings and 3 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 3810mm.
- 3 x panels and 4 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 5690mm.
To find out more information about ordering sizes, please refer to our measuring guide or for openings that need a made to measure size please contact us for a quote.
Please contact us if you require metal posts for use with the Saxon railings as there are numerous options available depending upon your specific requirements.