The Saxon Wrought Iron Style Metal Railings will make a bold and imposing statement to any home or garden location that would benefit from improved privacy and security. Fitted with elegant fleur de lys finials, the Saxon railing design is manufactured from 25mm x 10mm solid steel flat bar frames and 12mm round infill bars. Representing excellent value for money, they are supplied with the benefit of surface mounted fitting brackets for easy installation to a range of surfaces and feature a low maintenance zinc plated and black powder coated paint finish for low levels of maintenance and to help protect against rust and corrosion.
Saxon Metal Garden Railings Specification
- A timeless design that will not date or fall out of favour
- Manufactured from 25mm x 10mm frames and 12mm infill bars.
- Fluer de lys finials create an imposing look
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black.
- Includes mounting brackets.
- Suitable for a range of residential locations.
Width: Our “fits opening” dimension stated above represent the size of the opening you will need between existing brick pillars, walls, or posts. Within this measurement we have already accounted the mounting brackets therefore no other calculations should be made.
Height: The “physical height” is the actual height of the railing. No allowance has been made for ground clearance. For best results we recommend 50mm (2”) is left between the underside of the frame and the top of the wall.
If you do not have any brick pillars or posts in place, or where several railings need to be installed, the addition of bolt down metal posts will be required to provide support. In these instances, you must factor in the additional space taken up by these items.
- 1 x railing and 2 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 1930mm.
- 2 x railings and 3 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 3810mm.
- 3 x panels and 4 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 5690mm.
For more information relating to ordering sizes please read the measuring guide.
Please contact us if you require metal posts for use with the Saxon railings as there are numerous options available depending upon your specific requirements.