The Court Wrought Iron Style Metal Railings feature a timeless hoop top profile making them the perfect option where safety is of paramount importance. Manufactured from solid steel components including 25mm x 10mm flat bar frames and 12mm diameter infill bars, these simple yet effective railings will make a great investment for any property owner. Suitable for mounting to the top of boundary walls, raised patios or between brick pillars, the Court railing comes with the mounting brackets as standard and has a low maintenance zinc plated and black powder coated paint finish meaning they offer exceptional value for money.
Court Metal Garden Railings Specification
- Simple no frills design.
- Hoop tops prevent nasty accidents.
- Manufactured using 25mm x 10mm frames and 12mm metal infill bars.
- Supplied complete with fitting brackets.
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black
- Suitable for fixing to brickwork, timber or metal posts.
Width: The “fits opening” dimension stated above is the gap required between existing pillars or posts. Within this measurement we have already included the space required for the surface mounted fitting brackets.
Height: The “physical height” does not allow for any clearance between the bottom of the railing and the top of the wall. For best results, we recommend installing with a 50mm gap for ground clearance.
When no pillars, walls or other appropriate support structure is in place, the use of bolt down metal posts will be required. In these instances, you will need to factor in the additional space required for these items.
- 1 x railing and 2 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 1930mm.
- 2 x railings and 3 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 3810mm.
- 3 x panels and 4 x 50mm bolt down posts will need a total space of 5690mm.
If you are still unsure what to order, please read the measuring guide or contact us for advice.
Please contact us if you require metal posts for use with the Court metal railings as there are numerous options available depending upon your specific requirements.