The Court Wrought Iron Style Metal Fence Panel is a great option for any property owner looking for a simplistic design at an affordable price. Ideal for any residential location where a clearly defined boundary is required, such as the perimeter or a garden, patio or terraced area, the Court metal fencing features a hoop to design for maximum safety whilst the solid steel components offer strength and rigidity. Measuring 950mm in height, the Court design includes surface mounted fitting brackets as standard and benefits from a rust and corrosion resistance zinc plated and black powder coated paint finish.
Court Hoop Top Metal Fence Panel Spcification
- Traditional hoop top design ensures safety
- Manufactured from solid steel components
- Constructed from 25mm x 10mm solid metal frames and 12mm infill bars
- Zinc plated (electro galvanised) and powder coated black
- Supplied with fitting brackets
- Fits Opening: 1830mm (6ft)
- Physical Height: 950mm (37”)
Width: The “fits opening” size is the actual gap required between existing walls or posts. This measurement already includes the space required for the brackets therefore no further allowances should be made.
Height: The “physical height” does not allow for any ground clearance. When installing the fence, a gap of 50mm should be left between the underside of the frame and the floor.
If the installation location has no walls or posts in place or where a number of panels are required, you will need to add metal posts to your order. In these instances, you will need to factor in the additional space required for these items.
- 1 x panel and 2 x 50mm posts will need a total space of 1930mm.
- 2 x panels and 3 x 50mm posts will need a total space of 3810mm.
- 3 x panels and 4 x 50mm posts will need a total space of 5690mm.
For more help and advice relating to ordering sizes we recommend you read the measuring guide or if you are unsure what to order please contact us for assistance.
Metal Fence Posts
If you require metal posts please select from the following options: